The Bemidji 31 Education Foundation announced 13 grants totaling nearly $10,000 for their fall 2022 grant program.
According to a release, 22 grant applications were submitted.
Various projects and classrooms throughout Bemidji Area Schools will benefit, such as:
- Technology Needs / Horace May Elementary
- Library Program / Horace May Elementary and Solway Elementary
- Developmental Adapted Physical Education Program / Horace May Elementary
- 3D Design and Creation / Horace May Elementary
- Unified Programming / Bemidji High School
- Wood Lathe / Bemidji Middle School
- Eagle Eye News / Gene Dillion Elementary
- Science Sensors / Bemidji Middle School
- Field Trip / Bemidji High School
- Stem Software / Horace May Elementary
- Winter Phenology / Gene Dillion Elementary
- Teddy Bear Room / Paul Bunyan Center
- Guest Speaker / Bemidji High School
“We are excited to be able to assist the educators in our district and further the classroom experience,” said Jeff Haack, chair of the Bemidji 31 Education Foundation Fund.
“We look forward to seeing how the grant dollars will impact and benefit our students.”
Over the last four grant periods, the Education Foundation Fund has awarded 65 grants totaling more than $23,000.
The Bemidji 31 Education Foundation Fund is a component fund of the Northwest Minnesota Foundation.