- This event has passed.
Know Your Civil Rights!
November 24 @ November 24, 2020 12:00 pm - November 24, 2020 1:00 pm
Learn about the work of Minnesota’s
Civil Rights Enforcement Agency!
If you believe you have been discriminated against, we can help.
In the presentation, you’ll learn about:
- The Minnesota Department of Human Rights
- Protections under the Minnesota Human Rights Act
- Process for filing a charge of discrimination
- Questions? If you have questions or would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event is being hosted by: BSU Black Student Union, Project for Change & Peacemaker Resources
Hosted by: Black Student Union
Online Location: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85040108769?pwd=YjNENlF2ak5xdW9vbXpTVnNyNlBkQT09
Additional Information can be found at: https://bemidjistate.campuslabs.com/engage/event/6570880