The Northwest Minnesota Foundation recently announced that $224,000 in grants were awarded to 24 regional organizations.
This is the third and final round of Emergency Relief and Recovery grants.
A total of $616,000 in these types of grants have been awarded by NMF since April 2020.
“The Northwest Minnesota Foundation is excited to help our region’s communities and nonprofits in responding to the ongoing needs of the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Nate Dorr, NMF’s vice president for advocacy.
“We know it will take more than financial resources alone to successfully emerge from COVID. We encourage everyone who can to get fully vaccinated and to support their local businesses and nonprofits as much as they are able.”
Organizations recently awarded grants include:
- Agassiz Environmental Learning Center
- Bagley Senior Center
- Bemidji Community Food Shelf
- Bemidji Senior Center
- Center of Human Environment
- Clear Waters Life Center
- Clearwater County Food Shelf
- Face it Together Bemidji
- Family Safety Network
- Heritage Community Center
- Lutheran Social Services of Minnesota’s Meals on Wheels
- New Americans Integration Center
- Northalnd Community & Technical College Foundation
- Northwest Community Action
- Northwoods Caregivers
- Peoples Lutheran Chapel
- RiverView Health Care Auxiliary
- Stephen-Argyle Central School District
- Thief River Falls Area Food Shelf
- Tri-Valley Opportunity Council
- United Way of Bemidji Area
- Violence Intervention Project
- Warren S.O.S. Living at Home, Block Nurse program
- White Earth Tribal and Community College