Gov. Tim Walz announced Thursday that the state has reached the goals set by the Biden Administration for 70 percent of adults vaccinated by the 4th of July.
According to the CDC, 3,034,281 Minnesotans, 18 and older, have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
“This is a remarkable achievement and a credit to every Minnesotan who has rolled up their sleeves to get their vaccine and protect themselves and their communities,” said Walz.
In Beltrami County, 55 percent of the eligible population (12 and older) have received at least one dose, at 21,101.
In Clearwater County, 42 percent of the eligible population has started their vaccination series.
Hubbard County has started vaccinations for 46 percent of their eligible population, and Cass County has for 50 percent of the eligible population.
In the state’s eligible population, the percentage is at 65.1 for those 12 and older with at least one dose of COVID vaccine.
How Minnesotans Can Get their Shot:
- Walk-in or make an appointment through the Vaccine Connector at one of the state’s COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program locations: VaccineConnector.mn.gov.
- Appointment hotline: 833-431-2053
- Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. & Sat, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Use the state’s Vaccine Locator Map to find a vaccine provider near you: https://mn.gov/covid19/vaccine/find-vaccine/locations/index.jsp.
- Check for vaccine appointments using the Vaccine Finder on https://www.vaccines.gov/ You can search for appointments by vaccine type (e.g., Pfizer).
- Contact your primary health care provider or a local pharmacy.
- Employers may also reach out with information about vaccination opportunities.