Following new guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health, Sanford Health Bemidji is beginning to offer vaccinations for those within the newly eligible vaccination groups.
As defined by the Minnesota Department of Health, these groups include:
- People with specific underlying medical conditions
- Essential workers
- People with rare conditions or disabilities
- People 45-64 with one or more underlying medical condition
- People 16-44 with two or more underlying medical conditions
- People age 50 and over in multi-generational housing
Patients within these specific categories are asked not to call Sanford Health locations to make a vaccination appointment, unless they have received a communication from Sanford instructing them to do so.