Tagged cooking fire

0

No injuries, dog rescued in Thursday fire

No injuries reported and one dog rescued from a kitchen fire Thursday evening in the Hillcrest Manor Trailer Park. According to a release, all four Bemidji fire stations responded around 6:38 p.m. and found the fire confined to the kitchen area and attic of the home. Bemidji Fire Chief David Hoefer says the blaze caused…

© 2020 HBI Radio Bemidji, LLC d/b/a Paul Bunyan Broadcasting 502 Beltrami Ave NW, Bemidji, MN 56601 This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area