Two men were rescued Thursday from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.
According to an announcement from the Hubbard County Sheriff’s Office, deputies and medical personnel responded to a home in northern Hubbard County on report of two men unresponsive.
Fifty-six-year-old Anthony Dippel of Coleraine and 23-year-old Kyle Baird of Grand Rapids were working on a running engine inside a garage when one passed out and the other fell ill.
Another person arrived and assisted the victims and opened the garage door.
Both Baird and Dippel were transported by Ambulance to Sanford Bemidji.