MnDOT will host a virtual open house Thursday, May 7, at 5 p.m. on road projects scheduled to take place this summer in Deer River.
A recording of the meeting will also be made available on the website.
Participants of the virtual open house can learn about the project happening in Deer River which includes:
- Resurface Highway 6 in Deer River between Highway 2 and Itasca County Road 128
- Resurface Highway 2 between Second Ave NW and First St SE
- Pedestrian accessibility improvements
- Replace sidewalks, curb, gutter and storm sewer
- Crews will also replace the culvert north of Itasca County Road 19, located 4 miles north of Deer River