- This event has passed.
Ruby’s Pantry Clearbrook
February 3, 2021 @ February 3, 2021 4:00 pm - February 3, 2021 5:00 pm
Ruby’s Pantry – Clearbrook location will be held Wednesday, February 3rd, from 4-5:30pm.
This distribution will be outside again with the drive thru format. For the safety of our guests and volunteers please read this in its entirety.
• Distribution will start by 4:00pm (could be a tad earlier if ready).
• Distribution will be held outside in our parking lot with a drive thru system.
• Limit of 2 bundles per vehicle (not per person) with NO EXCEPTIONS. We are hoping to help as many households as possible.
• REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLES – Guests are always to remain in their vehicles except to use the porta potty. If you are ill or have a compromised immune system, we suggest that you do not attend, please send a younger, healthy neighbor, friend or relative in your place. If at all possible, please do not bring children.
• BATHROOM – There is a porta potty available to give guests an option to use a restroom while in line.
• There is no registration necessary for this month’s distribution.
• To limit our volunteer’s exposure to germs, have exact change ready ($20 cash per bundle) to give at the front of the line. No change will be given.
• Do NOT bring your own totes or boxes. Everything will be packaged and ready to go for you. Sorry there will be no choices or requests honored.
• BE PREPARED – Be sure your trunk/cargo area is emptied and ready to fill. We will NOT put your bundles inside the passenger area of your vehicle. Make sure your trunk or hatch is open and ready to receive your bundle while you’re in line (prior to you getting to the front of the line). Trucks are preferred for ease for our volunteers and to limit contact between our volunteers and guests.
• Please be patient, there may be wait times. All of this is new to us and we are doing the best we can. If everyone follows the above guidelines, things should flow quickly and smoothly.
• We have the right to refuse anyone who does not follow these instructions.
Thank you so much for your understanding and patience during this time. We know this is a difficult time for so many and want to be able to bless as many people as possible.