No injuries, dog rescued in Thursday fire

No injuries reported and one dog rescued from a kitchen fire Thursday evening in the Hillcrest Manor Trailer Park.

According to a release, all four Bemidji fire stations responded around 6:38 p.m. and found the fire confined to the kitchen area and attic of the home.

Bemidji Fire Chief David Hoefer says the blaze caused moderate damage to the home and the cause was cooking related.

Submitted by Bemidji Fire.


Larissa Donovan is the News Director for the stations of Paul Bunyan Broadcasting and has been, almost without interruption, since Election Day 2016. She covers all the beats in north-central Minnesota, such as local government, crime, education, environment and social issues. She studied communications at Bemidji State University.


© 2020 HBI Radio Bemidji, LLC d/b/a Paul Bunyan Broadcasting 502 Beltrami Ave NW, Bemidji, MN 56601 This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area